Please click on the appropriate dental procedure link provided in the bulleted list below.
- Bridges : If you’re missing teeth, you may notice a difference in chewing and speaking. Bridges can help restore your function and smile.
- Crowns :A weak tooth can be covered with a crown to help restore it to its normal shape and size. A crown can make your tooth stronger and improve its appearance. Ask us about our SAME DAY CROWNS!
- Dental Filling Options : When it comes to having a cavity filled, it’s important to know that you have the right to decide, after consultation with your dentist, what treatments and materials are used for your dental care.
- Endodontics : Endodontics (Root Canal Treatment) is the branch of dentistry concerning restoring the diseased or infected tooth to health and function as opposed to extraction.
- Extractions : An extraction means having a tooth removed, usually because of disease, trauma or crowding.
- Implants : If you are self-conscious because you have missing teeth, wear dentures that are uncomfortable or don’t want to have good tooth structure removed to make a bridge, talk to your dentist to see if dental implants are an option for you.
- Periodontics : Periodontics is the dental specialty focusing exclusively in the inflammatory disease that destroys the gums and other supporting structures around the teeth.
Michael Windauer, D.M.D.
Polson Family Dentistry
421 Main Street,Polson, Montana 59860